Sears Wish Registry

When we left our apartment to move to our house, I left my barely running car in the apartment parking lot. The landlady called me up and asked me to remove the car immediately and she gave a time to when she wants it out. The car is still in a good condition except for the engine, yes I run that car in the ground. I called up Salvation Army to pick it up but they can’t get it right away. I don’t want the apartment to charge me towing fee because she still have my down payment, so I told the maintenance guy that he can have it at no charge. He works there, and I don’t think he will have any problem keeping it there until it’s fixed. I really don’t mind keeping it, but my husband doesn’t want to pay for a new engine with such high mileage car.


How about you, have you given something away? Have you ever donated something for a good cause? It’s not too late to make a difference to military families this holiday season. You can help by visiting Sears Heroes at Home Wish Registry and donate an amount that you are comfortable with. Please visit the link and become the hero of our heroes this Christmas season. I think this is a very good way to give back to our military.


Post?slot_id=26827&url=http%3a%2f%2fsocialspark

Comments

Anonymous said…
So, why does military families get this kind of donations? They have a set pay that you get every 15 days, housing allowances or you can live in military housing, I don't understand the point of giving them gifts for this holiday. That is their job and part of their job is to be away from their family sometimes. How about your electricians, priests, pastor, garbage men and others, do they get this kind of reward for doing their jobs?
What is the difference? They are just doing their job. And I read some of the letters they publish there that their kids wears a name brand clothing, one saying that they wanted a wii because they like to play game on Christmas. I don't own a Wii, that means I'm should be included in this wish registry.
This is ridiculous in my opinion.
Anonymous said…
hello it must be not related to your post, but I want to let you know you've won a free ad for a month on my blog, Pinay in States. Please send to me your 125x125 ad at pinaymamablogger@gmail.com

Thanks for those drops on my ec!

Popular posts from this blog

Pork Chop Teriyaki (Grilled or Broiled)

Paksiw & Strawberry Banana Smoothie

Stuff Sweet Peppers