Fruits

FruitsMy DD and I went grocery shopping yesterday. I could not find a fresher Romain lettuce and I end up buying a lot of fruits instead. Most of the Romain lettuce my local grocery store have a soft leaves, I was thinking that it may turn crisp as soon as wash and leave them in the vegetables crisper but I opt not to experiment. Plus, when I buy lettuce we will not touch it until the end of the week (Thursday and Friday). I can't believe I got so much fruits. I even got an Avocado and Mango. I can feel an ulcer ready to come out of my mouth with all the sourness of Mango and Grapes. Why don't I learn that when I eat sour fruits I get ulcers in my mouth.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pork Chop Teriyaki (Grilled or Broiled)

Paksiw & Strawberry Banana Smoothie

Stuff Sweet Peppers