I Will Accept Adverts Again

Please make sure you come back on 9/26/09 to place your adverts to my EC widget. The price will be 2ec credit a day and that price will be on for a week. If you have a multiple account on EC this is your chance to put all your adverts for free to a blog with PR3.

I will approve all ads on 10/4/09 to give a few people a chance to place any ads they want. I am not gaining anything from it because EC will take most of the earning from it. I am giving a lot of you a chance to place ads close to nothing. You have three days before you can place any ads, I am hoping to get enough adverts then I will turn off my widget again. I am not very fond of EC using the widget in this blog for free since I stop accepting ads.

Now, my regular droppers will get a chance to place an ads for free, well close to it. Please remember that I will approve all ads on 10/4/09 so, don't worry if you see your ad not being approved.

ETA: Ok, I just found out that the 2ec will not stay the even if I don't approve any adverts. That SUCKS big time. However, I will return all adverts price spent to place an ad to my blog next week. My apology my droppers.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pork Chop Teriyaki (Grilled or Broiled)

Paksiw & Strawberry Banana Smoothie

Stuff Sweet Peppers