Chicken Cordon Bleu



By the look of my creation, I did not pound the chicken thin enough. It's still too thick. I had to fry then finished cooking it in the oven. The pan frying did not reach the middle. The taste is still the same. I think I cut this too soon. I cannot see the cheese inside 😁, it might have oozed out.

My family rarely helped when planning on what to eat. And then I always end up a week supply of lunch or dinner because they do not like what I made. Two of my children will taste it. One will always eat anything, he's twenty-eight years old. And the other three will dig up anything they want from the freezer.



Of course this is my plate, with rice 😋. That is my weakness, others are mashed potatoes. Don't get me wrong I do love a nice whipped mashed potatoes with brown gravy on top. Hmmm, now I am getting hungry thinking about it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pork Chop Teriyaki (Grilled or Broiled)

Paksiw & Strawberry Banana Smoothie

Stuff Sweet Peppers