Shrimp & Asparagus in Creamy Pesto Sauce over Pasta


When I get tired of the same dish, I tweak it by adding anything I feel like eating that day. 😄 I know I am not the only one? Am I? I grew up eating vegetables and I do love them. When we go out in a restaurant, I always pick a dish with a lot of vegetables in it.
I am guilty of using instant sauce, it's from a packet. I cannot copy how to make it myself. I do grow the main ingredient on the sauce but I'm not good on taste and make it myself. I know someone that can do that. But not me. I am talentless hahaha.

Cooked the pasta according to the box direction. Then I cooked the divined/shelled shrimp (1/2 lb) with butter, set aside and saute the asparagus in the same pan with a little olive oil. I mixed the packet sauce with milk and olive oil (in a saucepan) simmer until thicken (make sure you stir). And I mixed everything together. Viola! Dinner!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pork Chop Teriyaki (Grilled or Broiled)

Paksiw & Strawberry Banana Smoothie

Stuff Sweet Peppers