Have You Started

My wedding anniversary is approaching and the sunset dinner cruises in Branson would be perfect. Take the two hour ride while enjoying a scrumptious dinner with my love one and the pleasure of cruising the lake and see some water attractions. We can also view the immense diversity of Branson’s wildlife. The Hilton Promenade at Branson Landing is the perfect place to stay. We don’t have to go far to catch these Cruises or Yachts. We need to take advantage of the water because I’m pretty sure it is a few degrees cooler on the water than land.

In My Kitchen
We are also planning to see the fantastic Caverns in Branson. We don’t have to worry about the kids getting tired of walking there because we ride. Furthermore, if we bring our whole family we can save even more from their specials and packages. All we have to do is pick which one the best package for the whole family. I will bring it up to my family and see what they have to say. My sister in law is getting married soon; maybe we can all go together and book a condo from Hilton Branson Convention Center Hotel. She can celebrate their honeymoon there, my husband and I can celebrate our birthday and anniversary along with the whole family. Plus, we have an instant baby sitter if we all go together. We can also use my father in laws hotel discount. This is going to be a fun summer with the whole family.
Post?slot_id=40945&url=http%3a%2f%2fsocialspark

Comments

Thank you for sponsoring Momgen's contest. I'm glad that I won in the contest. Thank you so much for sharing...

You can contact me in this email:
sarah26.aj@gmail.com

Thanks again:
http://sarahg26.blogspot.com

Popular posts from this blog

Pork Chop Teriyaki (Grilled or Broiled)

Paksiw & Strawberry Banana Smoothie

Stuff Sweet Peppers