Fried Noodles/Lo Mein with Shrimp

Fried Noodles/Lo Mein with Shrimp(Pansit Canton & Bihon)
This is what happens when I have left over noodles enough for one meal. Then I decide to cook for everyone and just one kind is not enough. What to do? Mix them together. I also find out that my pak choy goes well with this. Yummy! There is not much vegetable with this one because non in my family except myself, loves vegetables. And since I made this everyone I had to compromise.

I had to soak the rice noodles on the water to make it soft. I cooked the canton noodles with the broth and I just mix them all together when the canton was done. Please remember to add some olive oil before taking it out of the pan to prevent sticking together. I have to make another one tomorrow. Enjoy!

Comments

Unknown said…
Looks delicious!!! I may have to try this!
Nedekcir said…
Thanks JT. It is very easy to make. If you know how to stir fry, you can make this.

Popular posts from this blog

Pork Chop Teriyaki (Grilled or Broiled)

Paksiw & Strawberry Banana Smoothie

Stuff Sweet Peppers