I Need My Coffee

I can probably say (by now) that I am addicted to coffee now. Why you ask, because I get a headache if I don't drink at least a cup of my favorite coffee a day? It wasn't used to be that way, but in my age, I need an extra boost to get through the day. I will be taking one nap a day if I don't, and I can't afford to take a nap, especially during school days for my children. I have a job to do, and they need to spend certain hours a day with their lessons. I used to drink everyday when I was still working. However, I stop with no problem when I stayed at home. It's not the case anymore.

It is another story with my husband. His been drinking coffee when I met him, and he still drinks a lot until now. More when he is home than working and yes, he gets the headache too when he doesn't have any access with them. Like when he goes camping and always forget to bring his instant coffee. They are getting fancy now a day, they almost look like coffee pods.


I bet he will not mind at all getting gift baskets filled with coffee for any occasions. He is not very hard to please...:)) Just make sure the coffee is Folgers with no flavor. Furthermore, we both like our coffee with sugar and cream. Now, as for me, I need something for my coffee teeth. A side effect from drinking coffee, but I am not willing to give up coffee just to have non-stained teeth. Time for food grade peroxide and baking soda for my toothpaste, I think...:))

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pork Chop Teriyaki (Grilled or Broiled)

Paksiw & Strawberry Banana Smoothie

Stuff Sweet Peppers