Making Chocolate Cake Today

From what I was told (lol) my birthday was yesterday. And DH today and our wedding anniversary tomorrow. I am graving for any type of shellfish (I know I will go to hell for eating it) and DH promised that we should go out this weekend with no kids if we can find someone to watch them...lol...more likely not. I told him we should just go to our local grocery store and buy some live ones (not locally grown..sad), ask them to boil them for us and take it home and enjoy it in the comfort of our home.

However, we both agree a long time ago that it isn't the same as going out. Anyway, we were at relatives gathering this past Sunday and they have this imitation crab meat, shrimp and rice with white creamy sauce. I forgot to asked them what they call it. I looked online and it is more likely a seafood casserole of some-kind.

If anyone know what it is, please let me know. I would like to make some with regular crabs of course. It was very yummy and I went back for the 3rd time...lol. DH and I shared my 2nd and 3rd. No, I did not take a picture of it because I don't feel comfortable doing it when all of our relatives are watching.

Oh, about my title, yes, I will be making chocolate cake for DH and for our children. They love chocolate cake with chocolate icing.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pork Chop Teriyaki (Grilled or Broiled)

Paksiw & Strawberry Banana Smoothie

Stuff Sweet Peppers