More Mangoes

Again, thank you FIL and Uncle George for these mangoes. Uncle George for growing and bringing it to my FIL house from FL, and to my FIL for taking it to my house. I have given 4 people so much of these. Sorry Vicky, I can't mail it to you in CA...lol.


Here are 3 boxes full of Apple Mangoes and Tropical Mangoes. I am surprise they grow in FL. Maybe next year we can visit our Uncle and take home a lot of it. The only reason for me not having enough to go around is, they are too far away. Plus, they are too old to travel that far. Thanks to my other Uncle who lives half way in NC. I think they drive until they get in NC. Then stay the night and continue on to NJ the next day. I can't thank them enough for doing this for me.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pork Chop Teriyaki (Grilled or Broiled)

Paksiw & Strawberry Banana Smoothie

Stuff Sweet Peppers