What Kind Of Recipe?

Like I mention on my regular post earlier, I wanted to know what this dish called. It has crab meat, shrimp, rice and white creamy sauce. I don't know if the sauce have white cheese on it what. Usually I can taste the saltiness if there are some, but one has sweetness in them.

I did try locating it from google search by typing the ingredients and I got a lot of seafood/shrimp & crab casserole. Is it the correct one? Please let me know because I wanted to make some. DH love it too and it is very hard to find a dish that we both like. This one can save my time in the kitchen preparing one dish for the whole family.

Let me know, ok?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pork Chop Teriyaki (Grilled or Broiled)

Paksiw & Strawberry Banana Smoothie

Stuff Sweet Peppers