Games for my Little Ones

I can’t wait for spring break for my children. It means that I don’t have to force them wake up early in the morning and argue who will do their lessons first. We are also planning on going on vacation for a few days and get away from it all even only for a few days. They play a lot of PC games when ever they are not doing school works. We don’t have a lot of games because they a lot if we buy every games they wanted. Furthermore, it helps our budget when we find free games or even to beta copies are all worth it.

Today I found other free games that I can add to their collections. Don’t worries they still go outside and play when it’s nice and dry outside. We also go hiking in the weekend to get them some exercise and don’t get bored just sitting around and playing computer games. I would like to invite you to join us at MagNext , you can make your free account and shop to dress up your character. Please come and plays with us, my kids are using my account and have the same username as me. By the way, they too young to have their own email addresses. The images are what they played so far; they will come back later on after finishing today’s class to play.


Post?slot_id=35045&url=http%3a%2f%2fsocialspark

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pork Chop Teriyaki (Grilled or Broiled)

Paksiw & Strawberry Banana Smoothie

Stuff Sweet Peppers