A Week of Relaxation

Yes, that is what my husband and I would like to do after all the busy year. Of course, our day is not complete if we don’t tag along our four little ones along. We can’t enjoy the vacation without them. You know what I am talking about if you children and don’t have anyone to help you around. We do miss them when they go with grandpa and Aunt for a few hours. We don’t know what to do without them.

We will start with the Mystic Caverns and visit two underground caves (my husband would say “there is cave in Branson”?..lol) That would be a nice science or history lessons for my two home scholars, while staying and enjoying the HIlton Branson Convention Center Hotel. Furthermore, we will visit some real estate offices to check house and lot or maybe mostly lot prices around that area. Like I mentioned before we are always in the lookout for cheap properties everywhere.

We are not a big fun of sport like the NAIA Basketball Championship on March 11 to 19, 2009 however, my kids will enjoy the FLW Bass Tournament package available at Hilton Promenade at Branson Landing on March 12 to 15 2009. We have a few days to get ready for this. I know they will not win any prizes, the mere of trying and having fun is enough for them, I’m sure. If not, we can always visit one of the National and State Parks around the area and enjoy nature.

Post?slot_id=33463&url=http%3a%2f%2fsocialspark

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pork Chop Teriyaki (Grilled or Broiled)

Paksiw & Strawberry Banana Smoothie

Stuff Sweet Peppers