$10000 Prize From Charter Cable

I will be trying my luck winning $10,000 prize or one of four 52 inches Sony Bravia High Definition TV's at Charter Cable. All I have to do is answer four questions and I will get four chances to win the $10,000 grand prize. We can really use the grand prize these days. We only have one TV working in the house right now and that is not even HDTV. So, when ever our cable company switches to digital we will not able to watch anything. What are you waiting for? Click this link Win 10 Grand Contest Page and try your luck just like myself. This is our last chance to play, why not try your luck. Please check the official rules to see if your states qualify.

Win10grand2

And to keep up with Charter's updates you can follow them at Charter’s Twitter Feed to learn about their contests and giveaways. No twitter you say (everyone have twitter these days), you can open an account as easy as 1, 2, 3. Just follow their twitter link and you're there. I love entering contests, and I love winning it too. I won a few blogger's contest and I am hoping to win something big that my family can benefit too.

Post?slot_id=38150&url=http%3a%2f%2fsocialspark

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pork Chop Teriyaki (Grilled or Broiled)

Paksiw & Strawberry Banana Smoothie

Stuff Sweet Peppers