Home Again Helping Pet and Pet Owner

Going at my local grocery store last night I noticed the sign “be kind to animal week”. My son even got a sticker with a paw print on it. When we got home I found the Home Again Web Site and they have the same banner. For people who don’t know May 3 to 9 is “be kind to animal’s week”. You can help animals when you shop by donating a portion of your purchase to participating animal shelters through HomeAgain.

-1

You can also register your pet/s to HomeAgain and they will make a donation to bringpetshome.com a a fundraising Web site specifically created to help shelter animals. They help recover more than 500,000 lost pets to be reunited to their owners. They also offer 24 hours, 7 days a week medical assistant at 1-888-HomeAgain. With medical pet insurance program you have less deductible and $500 reimbursable travel expenses for pets found more than 500 miles from home. You may want to consider microchipping for a permanent form of identification. It can never fall off or become impossible to read and one can take it off.

I am a pet owner myself and I would feel bad if my cat get lost. My children will never stop asking about locating her. However, our cat can get in out of our house and letting her know where we live. My son is much protected of her and worries when she is outside. I try to explain to him that she needs to learn where we live, and learn how to hunt just in case she gets lost she can feed herself and survive until found.

Post?slot_id=37475&url=http%3a%2f%2fsocialspark

Comments

Lola said…
The winners of Lola's Victory Garden Contest have been announced. Please visit this link to view the winners 05/12/09. As a Contest Sponsor, please forward your prize to the winner within 2 days of this announcement. Thank you for participating!

http://lolasvictorygarden.blogspot.com/2009/05/lolas-victory-garden-contest-winners.html

Popular posts from this blog

Pork Chop Teriyaki (Grilled or Broiled)

Paksiw & Strawberry Banana Smoothie

Stuff Sweet Peppers