Not Enough Acid

My son is cooking (with my help) something for the cinco de mayo (pls don't get me started :( about the whole celebration thing) tomorrow. There are 20 kids in his class and everyone have something to share tomorrow. We made some kind of Cuban stew that has a lot of fruit (red wine, sherry, raisins and olives. I been tasting that thing after cooking for two hours now I have a very bad indigestion.

I tasted the pemiento because well, I haven't tasted one before. It was very salty and sour now my stomach id killing me. Not to mention the capers and wines that we put in it. I post the picture after taking it when it's done. We are cooking it over night (maybe) under low heat in a crock pot.

I'm off to eat some saltines or any crackers I can find to ease my stomach.

Comments

I won 2000ec from you in jade contest posted wining at my blog iluvcontest pls send ec to http://entrecard.com/details/97112

Popular posts from this blog

Pork Chop Teriyaki (Grilled or Broiled)

Paksiw & Strawberry Banana Smoothie

Stuff Sweet Peppers