How Do I Love Thee

Let me count the ways... I have about 20 pairs of shoes maybe more when I was working. What can I say love shoes of colors, kinds and used. Below is what I use mostly for the summer months and around the house. It is very easy to put on and off. Not like snickers that I need to put socks tie and untie every time I want to use it.The below image is for special occasions. And sometimes when I feel like wearing a skirt at work and show some legs. The only time you will see me wear short skirts now is at home. I think I already past the mini skirt age. I could also use this on my sister in law's wedding in July. I'm not really sure what her theme is, but I'm sure black will go with any color.And this one I love for winter. You don't know how cold it gets where I am. Not as cold as northern Canada but cold enough for the people in northern US. I have another pair which I always used in the winter. Not as warm as this one but it does the job and I also wear it with a skirt. I think with this boots I can wear it outside my jeans. Whose lady does not like shoes? Not me, if I can buy one every week I will.



Post?slot_id=37027&url=http%3a%2f%2fsocialspark

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pork Chop Teriyaki (Grilled or Broiled)

Paksiw & Strawberry Banana Smoothie

Stuff Sweet Peppers