Win A Front-of-the-line Pass to Manta

Looking at Ted riding the Manta brings back memory the very first time I rode the Great Bear (or is it the Flying Falcon) at my local amusement park and having the same reaction. I was in my early thirties then, and I'm not sure if I can take this new ride at Sea World in Orlando. It sure looks like fun trying it out. Did anyone of you try it out during the Memorial Day weekend? I would like to know about your experience. Furthermore, I'm hoping they open Manta ride in every Sea World location in the US. There is one closer to me and I hope they put one there.


Anyway, let's get back to winning the front-of-the-line pass. All you have to do is participate in all six activities like the Manta quiz, submit a picture of yourself with "I heart Manta" to flicker, choose three friends to help you win, shoot a short video telling how excited you are about riding the Manta and upload it to YouTube, take a picture of yourself with the Manta mask and upload it to flicker, and follow the World's Coolest Whale on Twitter. Easy enough, right? So what are you waiting for, follow the link above and try winning the front of the line pass ride to Manta? Just seeing Ted's reaction makes me want to try it out at this age. I better start with the activities to win it. Come and join me.

Post?slot_id=38837&url=http%3a%2f%2fsocialspark

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pork Chop Teriyaki (Grilled or Broiled)

Paksiw & Strawberry Banana Smoothie

Stuff Sweet Peppers